- 8 Cylinder
- Ford F100
- Two Door
- Fuel Type:
- Exterior Color:
- Drive Type:
- 2 wheel drive
1972 f100 shortbed. If you are looking for a one of a kind custom hot rod, then look no further.
These short beds are getting more and more rare. This truck is fully loaded...
- 500 cubic inch ford big block, featuring forged crank, rods and Pistons, Edelbrock aluminum heads and intake manifold, custom headers and custom built side exiting exhaust (sounds absolutely gnarly)
- tons of custom bodywork like shaved door handles, late model fuel door, and an ultra light custom built tailgate and roll pan
- custom suspension. Dropped Ibeams, and fully adjustable rear suspension.
- Fully rebuilt ford c6 transmission with manual valve body (u got to shift your own gears in this baby but there is no clutch). Ford 9" rear end with Detroit locker locks up the ultra fat Mickey Thompson drag radials that fit under the tubbed rear fender wells
- it's got all the race gear you would want. MSD ignition with transbrake, line lock, shift light, adjustable rev limiter and so much power and torque that with drag slicks it will pull the front wheels off the ground. No joke.
Inside features every auto-meter gauge you could ask for, set in a custom built polished aluminum instrument panel. Bucket seats and powerful dual amp sound system can actually drown out the roar of the 500ci v8.
There really is too much to list with this truck. You can hear it coming from a few blocks away. It's one of a kind with more qaulity custom work done to it than any truck I've seen. And, it hauls some serious ass.
Color is steel blue metallic pearl and whimbleton white.